ITS posted this information:
- Remote Access to Computer Labs: Students can access Windows computer labs remotely from their personal or college-owned computer which will allow students to access Adobe Creative Cloud and other college-owned applications. For detailed instructions with connecting, please visit our IT Knowledge Base article on Remote Access to Lab Computers.
- Purchase a Personal Subscription for Adobe Creative Cloud:
- Purchase an annual subscription through Adobe's student discount program. This offers students a rate of $19.99 / month for the first year. After 14 days, a cancellation fee of 50% of the remaining balance of your contract obligation will apply.
- View other plans that Adobe offers by clicking here. Please be sure to read the terms and conditions, some of the plans, even though paid monthly, require a minimum commitment.
- Free or Lower Cost Alternatives for PDF Editing: Various options are available to students that need to edit and annotate PDFs. For detailed instructions on what alternatives are available please visit our IT Knowledge Base article, PDF Alternatives to Adobe Acrobat Pro.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the Information Technology Service Desk by phone (607) 274-1000, via Live Chat, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.