Where is the blank ILL form?


Sometimes you might want to submit an ILL request for an item, but you can't find that item using the library's search. What to do...

  1. Go to the main library search and make sure that you're signed in.
  2. Search for the item you need.
  3. If you don't find it, try clicking the "beyond IC library" link just above your search results. You might find the item you need.
  4. If you still don't find it, there's a link at the top of the page that says "Not finding the title you are looking for? Submit a request." This will take you to a blank form where you can enter the details for the item you need.


  • Last Updated Jun 20, 2023
  • Views 25
  • Answered By Ron Gilmour

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1 0

Your Question or Comment
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.